BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 1, 2008

thanksgiving

Yes, the crazy woman can cook. Thank you very much. I mean come on,I feed a small army on a regular basis. We made Turkey of course with corn bread DRESSING 'cause we don't stick it in anything. Andrew made mashed potatoes with Dad on peeling duty. Tiffiany made the corn and Nicole the green beans. We almost forgot the rolls, but I tossed them in the oven, no harm done. I don't remember who made the gravy, probably Nick, but I know it wasn't me.

We ate lots of food, lots of pie, the kids ate all the whipped cream,and all the cinnamon bread.

In attendance for the festivities Benjamin, Andrew &Tiffiany, kyle & Timmi, Ashley,Nicole,Connor,Jonathan,Sean, Christian, Alexandra & Me. Not to be overlooked, our dear James Henry. He ate Thanksgiving early at his Grandmothers with about 30 kinfolk, so to round out his holiday, he said he'd better come eat some with his white family. He said he had a real Thanksgiving sharing the food and fun with his own family, and his adopted one.

0 comments: