BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 1, 2008

1 down 2 to go

Sunday, November 1 was so many things. The feast day of St. Andrew my eldest sons name saint. The first Sunday of Advent, and like most devout Catholic mothers of 9, I can't find the blinking wreath anywhere. I got in the closet for a game of hide and go peek, but nothing doing.

I may claim I lost it ,and just make a new one. That would probably be the easiest, and quickest solution.

The most momentous event at our house anyway, was Christian Josephs' third birthday. We celebrated with a circus themed party, the family, close friends, and of course his godparents. Indiana calls them jinginifngg and gingidndkd its in portuguese for anyone who thought I just couldn't spell it. I can't even say it.

Andrew decorated his cake with a spiderman on it. He did a great job. Dad steamed hot dogs in the roaster, it turned out really well. We played silly party games, because it was so darn(oops) cold out there. There were snow flurries south of town,and the wind was blowing like it only can in Oklahoma. All in all my sweet prince was most satisfied with his party, and all his gifts. He did miss Kyle though. Kyle works at Walmart and we won't be seeing much of him for a while.

You thought I was just rambling, that I forgot the whole point of this posting, well your'e wrong.

I often accuse myself, just like in confession of having completely lost my mind because no one but an insane person would have 3 children between Thanksgiving and Christmas, cook both Holiday dinners, plus Christmas Eve Repast and have 3 birthday parties too. Yep, you have found one crazy Mama. We have Christian 11/30, Alexandra 12/13, and Nicole 12/21. Pray for me she wants a slumber party with teenagers and everything. I keep saying stay strong say No. If I survive this year , I may never drink champagne again. i think that is how I got in this predicament in the first place.

0 comments: