BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 1, 2008

still waiting

I have always waited up for the boys to come home. From away games, dates, work, friends homes. I have not adjusted well to Kyle moving out. I have the little ones down, the house is quiet,and I can't go to bed, I can't sleep. I am still waiting for Kyle to come home. Everyone has been in bed for hours, and I just sit here waiting for someone who isn't coming home. I even think I am crazy. I see him for a few minutes it seems , every couple of days,but it isn't like he is home. It feels like he is just waiting , biding his time to leave again. And crazy, grieving me, I am still waiting for him to come home.

1 comments:

Dawn said...

I just read through your posts. You are in my prayers. What a wonderful family you have. I can't imagine what it must be like to have your Kyle move out. My oldest is just 14 and I already see the move toward independence and it's scary. May God bless you abundantly this Advent and Christmas.