BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 6, 2008

James Henry

I am very disappointed tonight. Tonight is our final home football game, and Senior Night. James Henry, my dear son from another Mother, is playing his last home game,and receiving his Senior Night recognition. I had promised James Henry all season I would be there for him, and I wasn't.

Alexandra has been ill all day, and this evening her fever hit 101f. I was unable to take her, and unable to leave her.

James holds a very special place in my heart. Every time he hits the door, he yells Mama, I'm home! He says he likes the noise and craziness of our home. He also likes that someone is always in trouble, and usually it isn't him.

James went on vacation with us this summer, and spent a week with us at a Lake House in Eastern Okla. He took Connor fishing every single day, and they had a great time together. He cheats terribly at scrabble. He always tries to use words in Seminole when he knows I can't spell check him.

My birthday didn't go as planned(like anything in my life does), and when I got home from Mass Sunday morning , James came in the kitchen, made my coffee, and cooked me a birthday breakfast of ham and cheese scrambled eggs and toast. He along with the other children made me homemade cards his said I love you Mama , your favorite indian son James Henry.

Everyone should have a special child in their life,and I know you don't have to give birth to a child to love them like your own.

Congratulations James Henry, I am proud of you.

0 comments: