BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

cooking countdown

Tomorrow is baking day. Everyone wants to be in the kitchen to help bake, dishes anyone, anyone? We are going to bake 2 loaves of pumpkin bread, and 2 loaves of cinnamon bread for Thankgiving breakfast.

Next, on the agenda is 2 pumpkin pies, and 2 pecan. 1 chocolate pudding pie for Jonathan who hates all pies. Pudding isn't real pie, just ask Jon. We will also make the amazing jello salad, and mix up the cornbread dressing.

I plan to follow this up by taking a nap while dear Benjamin cooks supper. He has cooked the last 2 nights so I can rest. I think he loves me. I feel like a nut, but lately I have had my pajamas on by 6:00, and I just lay down as life lets me.

I really need some soft furry slippers. The scuff kind please, not the enormous dog heads you bought me last year. Iwas so relieved when Maggie and Otto attacked them, and ran off with them.

The house is quiet, everyone is asleep, and I am off to bed.

0 comments: