BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 12, 2010

Lent is over

I couldn't sleep last night, Ben has been having those spells again, and the dr.s don't know the cause. The last 2 weeks, he has been covered in massive bruises, he has never been one to bruise, and this is very puzzling.

Anyway, i ramble. I gave up sleeping about 5;30, and decided to treat myself to a pot of caramel truffle coffee. It perked in my new super deluxe coffee pot, Ben found me on e-bay. I pour out the first cup, stir in a generous amount of sugar, and look into the fridge for my french vanilla coffee mate. There is no french vanilla coffee mate.

i cannot drink coffee, without creamer, gag, i hate the powdered stuff i use to make hot chocolate, what is a crazy lady to do? A tantrum is so unseemly first thing in the morning, and then it strikes me, ice cream and whipped cream both have the secret ingredient in it, i am saved, lent is over...Alleluia! Alleluia!

To make my morning absolutely divine, with my coffee i ate some of Trisha Yearwoods " Mama' sweet and saltines" She is in big trouble with me. She should have put the addiction warning in LARGE PRINT, not fine print. I am going to gain 10 lbs....

They are yummy and super quick, can be found on country living web page, if you need a new addiction...I have eaten my way through half the container...I think I hate Trisha Yearwood, and she seemed like such a nice lady, before she became responsible for my addiction...

1 comments:

momoflots said...

I made those sinfully yummy treats the very hour I read the recipe two weeks ago!!! You are right - there should be a warning label on those!!! Oh my goodness!!!

I am praying for your husband - so scary to not know what is going on!!!