BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 18, 2010

26 years and counting

This week, Ben and I did something so unusual. We went on vacation, just the 2 of us. We haven't been on a real trip alone, in almost 10 years.

It was so wonderful, restful, relaxing, and QUIET!!!! We sat and listened to birds, and frogs, and music. We talked to each other. It was so unusual.


We did wander down to the private dock a few times, and we really enjoyed the deck with rocking chairs, and the nice secluded hot tub. We always seem to go from one crazy adventure to another.

Just being husband and wife, not Mom and Dad first, was so special. Ben cooked me dinner every night, and i fixed him breakfast.(which is my least favorite meal to cook, it takes too many pans)

He brought candles, and christmas lights, and arranged them in the cabin, he bought me a bouquet of pink tulips which are my favorite...We are truly blessed and content, with where we are in our lives.

I am my beloveds', and my beloved is mine, heres' to another 26 years Benjamin, I love you, your bride....

Granny warned me not to go, she said, good lord, you'll come back pregnant, and i am just too old for you to be pregnant. Granny is so funny...

1 comments:

momoflots said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Sounds like you had a marvelous time!! Hahahaha - I think several of our children were conceived on our anniversary :0)!! Probably because we get alone every fews years to celebrate - WITHOUT kids :0)!!!