BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 21, 2010

life is a rhyme

I think I read too much Dr. Seuss as a child. My brain rhymes things all the time. I usually don't tell people because it's weird. Very weird.

I haven't been able to sleep lately. I have had so much on my mind, and i stay so busy during the day. It seems my brain needs extra time to tell me what is going on. I lay there in bed with my brain twirling and whirling around...no rest, no peace, no resolution.

I have tried journaling like my Dr. suggests. It seems this is very common in people with fibromialgia. Last night around 12:30, I gave up, and started writing in my journal. Ben opened one tired eye, and said what in the heck are you doing?

I am writing to do lists, and schedules, and menus, and chore lists, I am writing down who I am mad at and why, what i am scared about,where i am supposed to be and when...what hurts, and what i should do about it...the worst of it is, it is all in rhyme...

Theres' too much, theres' too many thoughts in my head, too many things to do, too many lists, too many rhymes. Never a moment, never enough time-

I'm all about work, I have no time to play, i forget about reading, I struggle to pray-

I am stressed out and tapped out, exhausted and weary, my head is so foggy, my eyes oh so bleary-

I wrote my lists like this, and everything on my mind. I finally turned out the light and went to sleep.

It has finally happened, i have joined the wrapped too tight club...p.s. I just checked my list, and i am supposed to be getting dressed and doing laundry...time to get to work...drats

0 comments: