BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

mardi gras

Today is Mardi Gras, and i am so tired , i can barely put one foot in front of the other. I slept 2 hours last night...I had planned a family party, but i don't have the energy or interest to do it.

Ashley is recovering, but still very ill. I would like to say Ben and I are recovering, but we are still very shaken, and my auto -immune yuck flared up due to the stress. I am having a hard time catching up on the dreaded laundry...maybe if the kids just went naked for a few days, or didn't change clothes so often i could catch up.

I have home health nurses coming in every day to take care of her wounds, and you can't find my garage door, because the laundry is hiding it...if i hid it in the laundry room, i couldn't get to the washing machine..

I have no parade planned, no games, no fun meal or desserts, i have laundry planned, and maybe a nap....somehow between now and 3:00, i need to come up with some sort of idea for tonight, a fun and easy menu, and a dessert that can make it self...

I am going to put on a pot of coffee, get dressed, and read Alexandra her zoo book, who knows i may have a wonderful idea, i may just go back to bed...

Yesterday, i folded massive quantities of laundry, and laid down beside Ashley to rest for a minute and fell sound asleep...sleep sounds much better than work, and i think i need the sleep more than we need the laundry done...now that is a desperate situation

1 comments:

momoflots said...

Don't you wish that they had Home Laundry Nurses in addition to Home Health Nurses?!! I think there is a market out there for that kind of work!! Only who would do it? Not me!!! :) Well....maybe if it paid well - after all I have to do it anyway....

Still praying for you and Ashley - for quick healing and returning strength!!!

God is good and I am so glad He is with you every step of this crisis - that you don't have to do this alone!! He's holding your hand - even though I'm sure you are so tired at times you can't feel it...He's there...rest in that Kimberly!!!

(P.S.) you know that silly code that you have to type in to leave a comment? On this page today the code just needs one more letter to spell "angelshield"!!! Just thought you should know that - that's what God is giving you!!!