BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 4, 2009

housework is for the bugs...

Thats' it, I am giving up housework, probably not forever, but at least for today. I was minding my own business sweeping my bedroom, and a tree frog lurking next to the baseboard jumped right on top of my foot.

I screamed so loud when that wet slimy thing landed on me, that children came running from every corner of the house. Nicole rounded up the evil frog now lurking under my dust ruffle and took it outside...

Who exactly would bring a tree frog into my house, and leave it in my bedroom? I am not exactly certain, but i suspect his name is Sean Patrick...

1 comments:

momoflots said...

I found one in my laundry basket once - startled the heck out of me!! I right away gave thanks that I don't wash him (or dry him). That would have been gross!!