BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 11, 2009

Connor

We have been so busy this week, i feel like i haven't had the time or energy to turn around. I spent a couple of afternoons putting together my religous education agenda for the children this year. Fr. Adrian is supposed to come over this week, and discuss my plans, the books they have


ordered for church instruction, and Nicole joining the confirmation class.

She will be old enough in 2 years for confirmation, but she feels a little nervous about the class. She is such a perfectionist, she is afraid of not knowing everything she should know.

Connor had his first football game tuesday night in Allen, he played very well, but they were outsized by Allens' team. They had some really big boys on their team, and we have 2 big boys. Connor is so skinny, I knew which one he was even before we got very close, his legs are toothpicks in black socks...

Connor celebrated his 12th birthday yesterday, he is the youngest student in 7th grade, which can be a burden. He asked if a few friends could come over after school and play football in the yard. Imagine my surprise when they just kept coming and coming and coming....I think half the bus got off at my house. I was reall;y afraid we would not have enough food to feed everyone. I think there were at least 30 people here. It is a good thing i believe in the loaves and fishes principle in feeding people, we even had left-overs, shocking...One of Connors' friends brought him a 6 toed puppy for his birthday, then brought the sister to Jonathan for good measure, oh happy day....

Ashley and Nicole cooked Connors' birthday dinner, and i baked the cake, and a mess of cupcakes, I am so grateful to my big girls for all their help this week, my fibro-yuck has flared up, and so i struggle, but God is gracious and my daughters are sweet.

I am so relieved we have survived Connors' birthday, and i am so pleased he enjoyed himself. Now i can rest up...we don't have another birthday for 2 months...

Happy 12th Birthday Connor I love You!!!!You Rock!!!!!

1 comments:

momoflots said...

Happy Birthday Conner!!!, A six toed puppy for a birthday present and her sister?!!! Wow, you guys have puppies coming out of your ears! My kids are jealous. Well, birthday season is drawing to an end for you and it will be ramping up for us as next month is the month where we have lots (and a few really get their noses bent out of shape if we don't go all out - read Mother-in law)