BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 28, 2010

slipping

It is always fun to write a post that is funny, crazy, or just plain weird...

We often have weird things going on here, it just can't be helped. This week though everything is sad and tinged with grief and sorrow...

We went in one day from the joy and anticipation of a new child to the chilling realisation that dream was over..

Dr. Nanda and her staff treated us with dignity and respect, and as we discussed all our options I went with what I believed to be her best suggestion. i had some problems with hemorraging, and i remain week and exhausted. I have bruise all over my arms and legs. I am starting to supect surgical nuses beat you up, when you are out...way out

We are celebrating the life of our baby with a memorial Mass of the Angels on Wed. June 2.we have given her the name Madeleine April Marie...

And while my body and spirit try to heal, i am struck by the gifts in my life. Nicole who is taking care of everybody, Ashley who is doing dishes and singing...the boys well, being boys, and my dear Lola tucking me in for a nap, and kissing me all over to make me better..

1 comments:

momoflots said...

Oh Kimberly, I am soo sorry!! I have had two miscarriages so I know how you hurt!! Life is so precious at all stages. You little girl's name is soo beautiful and I know someday you will meet her and hold her and snuggle her in your arms - she is waiting for you!!

I am sending you a big hug and I am praying for you!!!