BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

it's 4:30 do you know where your mother is?

Another night of no sleep, and i just gave up, and put in another load of laundry...my brain will not turn off, no matter how tired my body is.

I have so much on my mind..I can't stop thinking...a lot of it revolves around everything I haven't done, and somehow need to do by Thurs. a body that doesn't want to cooperate, and children that are less cooperative than my body..

The children have had so many field trips and activities, that i can't seem to get any cooperation out of them.

Kyle has a job interview in the morning...Andrew has to sleep...and get ready for his party...and has to sleep...i can't count on any of them for help...

I still need to finish shopping for the party...the person that offered to come clean for me, has developed amnesia, because i am pregnant and she isn't...

I have an ultrasound tomorrow...I am a nervous wreck...my clothes don't fit, I haven't gained any weight, but i look 12 weeks, not 7....Andrew and Indiana insist it is twins...

One baby at a time is enough to think about...it is one of those night/mornings, when i need to let go and let God be in charge...somehow this will all work out...and since i am up, i might as well take my shower now, before someone beats me to it, and gets the hot water...

0 comments: