BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 17, 2010

graduation 2010

Thurs. night Nicole graduated from the 8th grade..she looked so grown up, so beautiful..she was nervous, but did a great job giving her speech, and was so happy to be honored as valedictorian.

They awarded her with a plaque that had her name and date and perfect 4.0 on it..

Ben and I are so proud of her achievements..and of the fact that she maintained that level of academics while particpating in 2 softball seasons, basketball, track, choir and piano lessons Nicole is a bit of an overachiever...

Fri. night Ashley graduated high school. The tears started with the music...it was very difficult, almost impossible for me to keep my composure. I would like to blame it all on hormones, but that wouldn't be entirely true...

I think Ashleys' achievement overwhelmed me because I know how hard she fought to graduate with her class.

She came back literally from deaths door, and still finished with the highest gpa in 3 classes, and honors at graduation as a member of the national honor society...

My tears were tears of joy, Ashley is my hero...I have never seen anyone fight so hard in my life.

I am so proud of both my daughters, and all they have accomplished...they are growing into wonderful women...we are blessed by them...

2 comments:

Julie said...

Your girls are amazing! We are proud of them! I'm certain they got their intelligence from their mother! :) It was great to see you all!

momoflots said...

Congratulations to the graduates!!! Wow!! You have now graduated 3 - amazing!! We're graduating our second in a couple of weeks!! Hope your ultrasound went well!! I'm praying for you and sweet baby!!!