BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

the gospel according to Sean

I overheard a conversation while i was folding laundry, that made me laugh out loud...Sean was explaining to Christian and Alexandra how to be a friend of Jesus...you love God, you love Jesus, you want to be good, and you don't listen to the debil(devil) when he tells you to do mean things.

You want to go to heaven when your soul leaves your body, and you don't want to go to hell, that's why you don't listen to the debil. He is not your friend and tries to trick you...

When you take toys away, and don't share or hit people you are not being a friend of Jesus...theology in a nutshell courtesy of a 6 year old...

I thought he is so smart, and so funny to explain his version to a 4 & 2 year old...

1 comments:

momoflots said...

Love it!!! I love those times when I can listen in and hear that what I've been trying to get into their heads (and hearts) is really there (there are plenty of times I have my doubts - so God is good to give me those times when I can hear it for myself!!!)