BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 23, 2010

oops i forgot

How did i forgot to blog for an entire month..I am not really sure..I actually thought I had blogged, how crazy is that..

Things are busy..as usual..School is back in full swing..Connor is playing JV football..Nicole just finished her softball season today, and starts basketball practice on Monday.

Christian is attending head-start sometimes..we are not the best at getting there..he isn't a morning person, and wrestling first thing in the morning is hard on the Mama..

Jon and Sean are both doing really well in school..if we don't count the 3 fights Sean has been in .

Ashley loves college, loves living in the dorm. and she and her room-mate get along like they have known each other a very long time, not 6 weeks..

Ben, has decided I am over-worked, over-stressed, and over-whelmed..he is sending me on vacation for a week in Fla. I am going to be visiting one of my dearest friends..she and I will be spending some much needed time together..I haven't seen her in the flesh in 18 years..where did the time go..

I am really going to try and remember, not to forget blogging..it is something i enjoy...now if i can only focus..

2 comments:

momoflots said...

Oooo Kimberly!!!! A whole week off in sunny FL!! How awesome is that!!! Rest up for me - will you? And soak up some sunshine - this rainy Seattlite gets sun deprived very easily - Fall has been in full swing here already - record rain and only 2 sunny days for the whole month so far!! Thanks for your encouraging comment - I know things will get better but really - I don't feel quite up to the challenge right now!! BTW how is your hubby these days?
Blessings,
Christine

Kimberly said...

I am so excited about my trip, and really am praying for you..I totally relate with life just being so overwhelming sometimes..I think that goes with the special challenges a large family brings.

My husband is still having some health issues, but we still don't have any real answers..

It is still summer here..hot and humid. It is 72 at 12:30 a.m.

Hope the itchkas are under control, and you are not still freaking out..I freak out if anyone if scratches their head or looks a little hinky, but i am paranoid..