BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 30, 2010

countdown

I am counting down the days until school starts..most of the children are ready to go back to school, to see their friends on a regular basis, to get back into the routine of everyday life..

Nicole is not looking forward to high school. She is not changing schools per se, the high school is in a seperate building, but she will be at the same school. I am not sure why she is dreading it so much, maybe because her sister is not going to be there.

I am in a little bit of a funk myself. I will be relieved for the little ones to return to our normal routine, and yet, i am dreading the 14th of August. That is the date that Ashley will move into the dorms. at E.C.U. . She has been on the phone with her room-mate, planning things and getting to know her.

It is in the letting go of my 17 year old daughter that I am having so much trouble...let her go, hold her close, it is so hard...

1 comments:

momoflots said...

School starts early over on your side of the country - we have another mount(maybe 5 weeks)before public school start. Since I homeschool I start when my canning is finished - so really it depends on when the corn, nectarines and apple season gets underway (This year it will be later since summer weather really just started last week!! I will pray for you while you go through this transition!! Very hard to do - letting go!!