BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 7, 2010

preoccupied

Summer Break, everyone is home, there are so many activities. Instead of the lazy days of summer i enjoyed so much as a child with frequent trips to the park and library, we seem to be pushed into frenetic acts..chaos..exhaustion..

I am really unhappy about all of this, and at the same time don't know the solution. I did consider throwing my calendar away, and skipping the events for the rest of the month..

Baseball, soft-ball, basket-ball, track, choir practice, youth , vacation bible school, dr.s , dentists, eye appts. I don't think I can cope right now...we are out of groceries, i have to go to the store tomorrow as the locusts have devoured anything and everything that resembles anything edible..

Maybe my summers were always hectic, maybe they have always been a blur of activity...how could they really be anything else..

Preoccupied, my brain, my heart, my thoughts are still some where else, some where far, far, away, some where with a little baby, i will never hold, never see, this side of heaven..my flesh and blood..my baby..a little one that in 10 short weeks changed my life, but is forgotten by the world.

1 comments:

momoflots said...

I am a mean mama that says no to many many activities because I want to sit and listen to the bees drone in the sunshine in my backyard in the summer. Funny thing is the kids seem to really like the time to just play!!

No your sweet baby is not forgotten!! Every mama that has ever had a miscarriage understands that these tiny lives change ours forever!! My sister and I both talk about how we miss our babies even though it has been several years for both of us!!!

Hang in there and take care of yourself.

Christine